Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What different angel are you ?

I recently took a simple quiz to see what kind of angel (animation-ish kind) am I from this site. I actually tried it based on other two friends, Olivia and YF, who posted their results on their blogs.

Theirs showed what angels they'd be, whereas mine showed:


You are completely different from what any of us could ever be. There is nothing to describe what path you have chosen, but you are nothing like an angel or a human. Hope for the best...


WTF!!!?!?!?!!!

I can't be considered as an angel, but I can't even be considered as a human!!! What did I do to deserve this!!?!?! Stupid *(^&%&%^*&$^%^$%^& quiz !!!

I was frustrated with that quiz, so I took the next one to see what demon would I be, this was the result I got:


You are a Silent Demon. You are the demon in the shadows. If you kill, you do it without mercy. You have no emotions whatsoever. You cant even enjoy the suffering of others. In a nutshell, you are there just to kill and nothing more. You are somewhat of a child too. Once you are turned to kill people... you do it on a basis on who is the weakest.


So, it seems that I have a potential to be a demon.... a "silent killer"... innocent as a child... but merciless as the worst of killers.... be afraid.... be VERY afraid.... muahahahaha................. *silence*

1 comment:

Olivia Seng said...

u sound so sick.. muahahaha..
jk