Saturday, February 17, 2007

Single's night out ~

For Valentine's Day, I went out with a bunch of friends for dinner to celebrate our bachelor status.

I won't bother explaining the night since Olivia's has done that spectacularly already =)

All in all, it was a different experience for me since this is the first time I actually gave a rat's ass about this day.

Just to add a little something to Olivia's post though, in my defense, that steak is more filling that it looks... and my stomach kinda been having an "off" time lately. Must be because been stuffing myself a lot just before this day... Anyways, I was full till the next day afternoon. Phew was that a fulfilling meal ~

I told a friend that I was gonna bitch about this day but decided to let it go. I may not be good at anything I do, but there's one thing I think I'm the best (if you can categorize it as that...), is that I can forget events or occurrences extremely well :p Since my feelings have somehow subsided within this few days, I'll just leave it at that..

Forgot what I wanted to say here already actually...... So I'll leave this post at this too, haha...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so in short, this is merely a spam post huh :p

Josh said...

Not a spam ~~~ think of it as... a refreshment, hehehehe

In my blog, nothing is spam ~ just lower quality posts, so to speak :p

Olivia Seng said...

alah.. u asked me for the pics, i thought u going to blog something big bt it. No pics and not much story on v-day.. disappointed :p

Josh said...

Well, I'm known to have a short-span memory... so if I don't post about a thing, within the next few days, all my ideas will disappear, so since you've done it rather well, I just link your post for others to read about it if they're interested :p

Genius ain't I ? :P

MatsuoKumiko said...

Sounds more like lazy! =P
Btw, I'm also the same. If I don;t post something within the day, I'll tend to forget about it.