Monday, February 12, 2007

Chinese New Year is coming to town ~

And everyone's going back to hometown ~ soon, KL is gonna be a ghost town just like every year.

Angpau collection during the day and sounds of fireworks during the night ~ ahhh, the joyous celebration of the Chinese New Year. This year will be the year of the boar, wonder what this year will be like ~

In the month of January there were already flash floods in southern and eastern Peninsula Malaysia, today reported Tokyo is now expecting the latest snow set to fall record to be broken this winter, and Peru's "White Mountain Range" might soon be named "Brown Mountain Range" due to the melting of the ice-caps.

With the continuation of the news around the world of odd weathers and ice melting, it is all pointing to one direction... global warming. It's reached a level that the important people are finally noticing and starting to plan for actions to be taken. With the odd weather patterns around the world, and the increasing water levels, it is frighteningly beginning to sound like a disaster movie....

I guess we're closer to "Sinking of Japan" or "Day after Tomorrow" than we previously thought we were....

Happy Chinese New Year !!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Armageddon is nearer than we thought ...

MatsuoKumiko said...

And when the time comes *touch wood* I'll be gladly enough to perish together with all my stuff. Weird ain't I?

BTW, as I'm a MAJOR SPAMMER, I got to know your blog from Jee Wang's and Jee Wang's blog from Olivia's. I called this the Friend Connection.

Unknown said...

hey you again!

Nah, French Connection sounds better than Friend Connection :)

MatsuoKumiko said...

Yeah it's me again. The Spammer. I wanted to say French Connection but...we have no French around here. Kekeke.

Olivia Seng said...

wah.. Gi, u r friends connection hopping. Haha.. btw, it's good to know more friend ;)

MatsuoKumiko said...

Ahaha, I love knowing new people. =)

Josh said...

Don't call yourself major spammer ~ Be more creative ~ maybe... "active post reviewer" or.. "pro-commenter" :p

Btw, I more than welcome comments =D Makes my half dead blog more lively at least =.="

MatsuoKumiko said...

Lol. I think I would prefer major spammer instead. I love the word spam.

Nice to know you here. =)