Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And so... it begins.....

CNY is still proceeding for some, while for others it's already ended last week. Holiday is over and work has started since last Tuesday for others. As for me and possibly my fellow college mates, it's a time to clear out all thrash from our brains and start putting in new crap about FYP.

Just to bored you guys a little about my CNY, it was a really boring one this time around. I didn't have any reunion dinners, stayed home half the holidays, and just... contemplated how bored I was for most of the time.

Towards the end of the holiday though, went house visiting here and there ~ watched a couple o' movies ~ and before I knew it (which felt like ages to me...) holiday was over.

Now, back in college, still trying to gain some momentum.

That pretty much sums up my CNY this year ~ (for those who are still trying to figure out my CNY post previously, it's just a brainless, pictureful post wishing everyone Happy CNY which I tried to include a very lame joke... seriously, don't bother straining your minds... it's not meant to be figured out =.=")

No comments: