Saturday, September 01, 2007

KL or Singapore ?

I'm torn currently between going to Singapore to work after graduating, or working in KL/ Selangor....

on the upside of working in Singapore, at least I can experience Singapore life, so called start fresh ~ better working ethics compared to those here in KL in general, more cost efficient (earning in SGD), overall as I heard better in the terms of an IT grad.

The upside for KL would be near home, no need to worry about place to live or cost of rental, won't be lonely as my friends are still around here, familiar with the places here, and I guess... won't get homesick.

Now for the downsides:
Singapore - homesick, worry for rental, little social life
KL - Bitching jam daily, not as much job experience I believe

So I'm torn.... do I go to Singapore or do I stay here in KL ? I don't really care about the pay, but what I'd like to know, how's the job experience ? is it really different between these two cities ? anyone with job experience in Sg mind sharing ??

1 comment:

Olivia Seng said...

give Spore a try then since you don't know which one to choose.. if you don't like it there or experience some culture shock.. then u can decide to go back to Msia.
Or not.. find jobs at U.S. Haha