Monday, September 03, 2007

Fireworks Competition

Today I went to the Fireworks Competition held in Putrajaya. Unfortunately my camera is not good enough to take pics during the nite, so I didnt bother taking it along.

It was pretty good overall~ the performance and pyrotechnics the Canada team used were spectacular. But somehow I didn't enjoy the display much... I dont' enjoy events as much as I do before... Instead, I tend to focus on other things rather than main events nowadays.



The past shapes a persons future, what do you think of that? For me, I personally think it's a fact. What you experience or the events you been through when you're young, especially when you're still pre-teens, tend to affect the way you act or think when you're older. Things which I do today, are all reflections of what I went through when I was still a kid.

For example, I can never stand seeing a child cry. It simply breaks my heart. This is because I used to cry a lot when I was young due to certain particular reasons which I won't disclose. So whenever I see a child cry, I tend to somehow... "share the pain", if you will.... but alas, it's not something I can just simply intervene...

No comments: