Sunday, March 25, 2007

Idea shut down..

Lately, I've been away from blogging. Can't multi-task... ideas screwed.... I'm lost... no idea what to write anymore... mind too hammered to think of anything else other than college matters now...

So from now until stated.. I guess I'll only be updating this site once a week.. Not like I have a clan of loyal followers anyways, so what difference does it make ? haha ~

Just bought a pair of new earphones yesterday, didn't quite live up to my expectations, but at least it was an upgrade from my stock ones. Hopefully can last longer than the previous 'phones I bought.. =.="

Btw, on a side note, did you guys know Mid Valley's increasing their parking fees???? They're implementing it on the 26th March onwards!! (that's tomorrow to those who are still blur)

For the first 3 hours, it's still the same (RM1 weekdays, RM3 weekends), but after the third hour, the rates goes up hourly to a maximum of RM7 on weekdays and RM9 on weekends. Ridiculous!!!

They don't get enough customers as it is ??? They want to cause massive jam more outside their vicinity ??? Or are they thinking with the increase of rate, less people will come to cause massive weekly jams both human and cars ??

Dammit, the place always hang out in now increease parking rates, looks like have to find a new long-hour hang out spot redy.... sigh....

No comments: