Tuesday, October 02, 2007

An overly overdue birthday post...

This post was intended to be put up many weeks ago, but thanks to my camera acting up... the photos were delayed... thus delaying the post in the process, hehe.

Anyways, this is about the birthday celebration of a friend named Nes.

Before I go into that, have to apologize cuz I only got 2 pictures... damn camera *(%&^^&%*&$^^%$^&&%$*(*&^!!

Anyways, we had dinner which he organized. The food was pretty good ~ After that went over to the nearby Secret Recipe for supper and to get "a cake" to celebrate his birthday ~ Now, take notice the inverted commas I used....

We all pretty much were there from the dinner. After ordering "the cake", we chit-chat, dilly-dally while waiting ~~



Then came... "The Cake". I must say, of all cakes I've had for a birthday celebration, this is the... wierdest one of all... might I present to you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Franken - Cake !!!





It's basically a full cake, which consists of 10 slices, and each slice comprises of a different flavour of cake available in Secret Recipe. I'd list them, but I can't remember them.... It was a real... interesting scene seeing a cake which was made up of "parts" from other cakes, hahaha!! But at least we could share and taste different kinds of cakes :p

That's all for the birthday entry ~ Hope your wish came true, or will come true Nes!!!

2 comments:

Olivia Seng said...

how come don't have blue berry cake? :p

Josh said...

not a praticular preference :p

and at that time none kua... cuz was quite late already so I think some cakes finish already kua...

still it was nice though the few that I tried :p