Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why do you blog ?

Sometimes I wonder why some people blog ~

I initially blogged cuz I had hopes of becoming as famous as our local blog celebrity, kennysia. But after several posts, I found it's not as easy to make a post interesting, what's more, to keep it constantly interesting as he does.

So after awhile, I gave up, and started to blabber about everything and anything I can think of. Actually I still do it, which is now the reason I blog; I share out whatever and whenever I feel like telling or stating something. It's not a habit yet though, still trying as you can see how plain this posts are....

Anyways, on a side note, came across an interesting news, for those interested in Astronomy, I'm sure you're familiar with the Perseid Meteor shower. It's happening in in the wee hours of Monday morning if I"m not mistaken. However, I'm not sure the exact time estimate for Malaysia though. It'll be a sight to behold as it does not occur often.

1 comment:

Olivia Seng said...

I started blogging when I was introduced to Multiply. U could see me missing for months and then I cont. blogging. Used to blog jus to express my feelings n emotions. Now I guess I blog on any topic and anything. Btw, i'll be shutting down/disappear fr my blog for awhile.
So i expect you to continue blogging ;)