Tuesday, August 07, 2007

me... myself.... ?

just caught a new movie earlier today; a Thai romance comedy called "Me Myself".

It's a nice movie I would say, but warning to those who can't stand it, it's a sentimental movie, so generally slow moving.

But after watching the movie, one thing my friend made me notice... the movies this year all seemed to be themed on "making choices", haven't you noticed... ?

For example, Spiderman 3, it's about the choices you make... Transformers, also about choices (no sacrifice, no victory).. this movie, also about choices you can make.

I wonder if it's really just coincidence, or if there's a certain pattern... trying to say something to everyone....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On a different note, my finaly year project is slowly progressing to submission date... another 72 more days according to the automated countdown feature available in my college personal website. That's roughly 2 months to complete everything, allocated time to proof-read the entire documentation, and preparing the hardcopy of it.

And as current progress... I've nothing to show... it comes as a shock, but not surprising, that time has passed so much... I was given 10 months to complete this project, and now it's down to the last 2 months.. and with a blink of an eye, I'll be working... it's funny how I worry about time passing so slowly now till the end of the semester, when I look back, and, like a flash of light, almost 5 years has passed since SPM...

People always say, don't look back to your past, look forward to your future. Yea, I'm doing that, but without looking at the past, what will be my motivator, my pushing force to propel me forward ?

1 comment:

Olivia Seng said...

A reminder: I guess u still have the vomit scene on ur mind. Hahaha