Monday, April 09, 2007

It was the best of days, it was the worse of days... (The dawn)

It was a weird day for me, Sunday. It was both terribly lucky and horribly unlucky at the same time...



It all began on a beautiful sunny morning. I was just thinking what to write for my blog... When a friend of mine suddenly called me up. He said he had free tickets to see the F1 finals. Who'd have thought my question would be answered so quickly :p Since it was free, I immediately took the chance to go (he agreed to drive as well, so what the hey :p)!!

Since this was last minute, I didn't get a chance to recharge the batts for my camera, so the pics are rather limited.. Anyways, so I went to the F1 finals with my friends HD and TC.



I found out that the tickets he got were Grandstand tics!! For those who don't know, these tickets are not cheap! They were directly opposite the pit-area of the F1 race. So we were pretty much excited, what being the F1 finals, great seats and all. And so the journey began!

It was a good start, the highways were more filled with more cars than usual, assuming because of the F1 event. We drove comfortably for the next half an hour or so. We were nearing the KLIA exit when it started... a massive jam heading towards the Sepang SIC.



It took us almost... 2 hours to arrive at the designated carparks catered for F1 fans..!! Fortunately the parking was not that far from the entrance of the circuit. During that time, we started to talk about all kinds of crap.



(To be continued)

No comments: