Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I walk in a crowd, but I still walk alone . .

I seem to be getting this feeling of distance from the people around me more and more often. It used to be a trivial thing whereby I can just brush it off my shoulders, but it's now bothering me to a very conscious level.

Lately, I've been thinking differently from others around me. It used to be very common that I have the same opinions with others, but nowadays, I feel like my mind's heading a different direction... it's as though I want something different in life.. something more meaningful... something more... "lifeful".

It's always easy to say that you want to do something, but it's always the opposite when it comes to actually doing it. Is it really possible to totally change a person's lifestyle from a total nerd to a party person .. ? is it possible to change from a zero to a hero overnight ? from Clark Kent to Superman instantly ? Or is it just a dream which others conceived to make the masses believe in something which can never be achieved; i.e. false hope.

The real question is.... is what a person do everyday really worth the effort they put in ? Is it what a person really want out of his/ her life ? or is what I'm saying all just pure crap ?

Well, you be the judge of that... as for me, as well as billions others, there are just too many questions left unanswered... and to find the answers is a lifelong journey which everyone have to go through themselves...

No comments: