Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Car: The introduction

I'll be writing up on my car from now on, based on what I do to it, lol.

This first post will be a general overview of my car ~



The current car I'm driving now, is a humble Proton Wira year 2000 model, 1.3 litres, sedan version. It's deemed by many as a highly under-powered car... But for me, well, it's my first car, so it's a great car, no matter how I or others look at it =D

From the time of purchase, it's been really reliable; being maintain consistently by sending it for regular maintenance, changing parts that wears out over time (i.e. air-cond stuff, belts, etc.). Other than the occasional air-conditioning problems now and then, it's been a very reliable car to me =)

I've done some upgrades and mods to the car over the years, which I'll list out in coming posts. Suffice to say, it's still a humble car, albeit a little noisier than before, hehe.

I'm hoping it'll serve me well for the coming years, so I plan to "invest" in it, making sure it does not maintain it's performance as how it was purchased.. rather, perform BETTER than that over the coming years :p

My plans for the car is not over the top though, I'll stick with normal mods a slightly-more-than-average driver would usually do upon his/her car ~

So, stay tuned for it :p

FYI: it will not be placed with a forced-induction system, for those who think I'm "that crazy", haha. Neither would the "heart" be transplanted, rest assured =D

No comments: