Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The revival ~

I've decided to revive this undoubtedly dead blog, since there are actually friends who still visits it ~

But since I'm working, the updates won't be frequent (as if it were frequent in the first place :p), probably once a week.

For a start of a new post this year, let me provide updates to those who are curious as to what is happening to me.

As of beginning of 2008, I managed to get a job in the field I pursued in college. I joined as a trainee, and still am a trainee. It's actually the main reason I'm inactive nowadays.

People say life at work is very different compared to college times. Well, maybe I'm still in training, but I find it not much of a difference... the one thing in common I still see though, is that life still revolves around datelines... which increases anyone's pressure in any field of work I guess.

I was told horror stories about office politics while I was still in college, so I kinda feel thankful and lucky I'm not facing that.... yet. In fact, I feel blessed having such wonderful colleagues for my training!

Yea, sure office rules are pretty strict, but thanks to my new found friends, life there's been pretty nice, albeit the long working hours as opposed to some of my college mate's job.

Other than working, less time for other stuff, I guess everything else is pretty much the same.. Just hope everything will turn out better in the future ~

I'll keep the updates till here for now, so until I post something again, peace out!

1 comment:

chiasoon said...

This is a boring comments... if you are boring enough please read it...

Wow... nice start dude... for the blog and your work... add oil there.. wil always got my support..